Monday, April 26, 2010

 

Let There be light! (Part II)



This weekend was all kinds of crappy; but instead of focus on the negative, I thought it might be nice to share the positive. I have been meaning to add some landscape lighting to the courtyard as a bit of a "finishing touch." I think the biggest problem with landscape lighting is that people tend to overdo it. I installed some lights this weekend and this was the result:

Just as a fun exercise in comparison, this is what might courtyard looked like when I first moved in:

Comments:
Love it! it looks great with your benches and the pavers. Lights add a little pizazz and look very classy!
 
That patio looks awesome! The before and after photos really show that it has come a long way. My wife and I will be redoing some stuff outside as well. We hired a contractor through eContractorBids.com to do some landscaping. If you don't mind, I would like to pass this information on to our contractor for some ideas.
 
LOVE it! What a fabulous transformation! And the lighting was the perfect finishing touch!
 
Great looking courtyard and chairs/benches. I've been blogging my house projects too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?