Monday, June 22, 2009

 

Lots of Work

So it's been a pretty big weekend. I got a lot of work done. I also experimented with the video mode on camera....which resulted in the video below. I've always been fascinated the art of hanging doors, so I was somewhat surprised mine worked right n the first try.

New Fence Gate from Stephen Meade on Vimeo.


I thought I'd take a picture of the whole door assembly, painted. I stuck some plexiglass in just as a mockup. The bottom piece has a crack and the top one still has the plastic protective films. Ironically, I really like the blurred / frosted look of the protective film, but it's not durable enough. I'm current looking for a film to put over the plexiglass as Home Depot only carries clear plexiglass.
I also thought I'd do a photo from the street, now that the old fence has been removed, too. Unfortunately, I think it's apparent I've got a bit of landscaping to do.

Oh yeah, I'm also left with quite a bit of a mess in the courtyard...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?