Wednesday, December 19, 2007

 

Fire! Fire! Fire!

...in the new firepit of course!

One of the nice things about Southern California is that even when it gets cold at night, it never really gets cold. Subsequently we have many evenings where it's a little chilly, but could be enjoyable with a little help.

Those of you who have been to my house know that I have a generous courtyard right off the living room. I have always envisioned this space as a bit of a second living room -- a second lounge place to be used for relaxing. Fortunately, I was able to find following online for around $100 -- and it's a 35"er:

Even more fortunately, Santa dropped it by the house a little early. My brother had a few friends over for his brithday and we thought it would be a great occasion to christen the new pit. I didn't have a chance to do it properly with a tripod and all, but here's the pit in action:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?