Tuesday, March 27, 2007

 

Cliff May Lecture

This is out of order but I just got around to posting it. I'm very pleased to learn that Daniel Gregory, an editor for Sunset Magazine, has completed the rough draft for his book on Cliff May. Perhaps what made me even more pleased was the turnout for a lecture, given by Mr. Gregory, this past Friday. I arrived in Pasadena on Friday evening (not an easy feat if you know anything about Southern California traffic) and was shocked to see the lecture hall nearly full with Cliff May fans. Even more fun was meeting other Cliff May owners...some of whom I knew through online chatting and others who knew me as "the Cliff May blog guy." Here's a group photo taken by one of the LottaLiving message board members:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?