Monday, January 15, 2007

 

Long time...no see?

It's been a while, and that isn't to say I haven't been working. In fact, I've been working a lot. I don't want to dilute what's going on so I'll keep for the next, separate, post. Anyhow, here's something I've learned for future projects. Whenever you are building bookshelves, cabinets, or any other type of built-in, BE SURE TO MAKE THE SHELVES REMOVABLE!!! Otherwise, it takes forever to paint by hand, especially when you need two coats for proper coverage. Okay, I'm done. Here's what went on:

Wide Angle
Showing the HallwayAs you can see, there's still a lot of work to be done. Despite my obsessive compulsive tendencies, I'm not really a fan of white walls -- too sterile. So I'm slowly working my way through the living room, dining room, and kitchen. Also, do note: wood floors always look better in photos than in reality. I've had several people comment on how good they look -- it's just an optical illusion.

Comments:
Excellent post...you've made some really important points. Unless you’re a contractor, it’s hard to make sure you don’t get ripped off when you bring in a remodeler to fix up your home. What do you do if you’re cost conscious about a remodeling project, but don’t know what to do?
One great way to get pricing on projects like this is to submit your project inquiry into one of the companies that helps match you with qualified remodeling contractors.
For example, Contractor Marketing Pros.com has a team of experts who are dedicated specifically to helping contractors and small businesses advertise yourselves online. The team has a lot of really great network of websites and a suite of programs that get pinpoint targeted visitors to your website. Plus, with their pay per lead deal, they're not too expensive, because they only charge when they actually get customers for you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?