Tuesday, November 07, 2006

 

The Battle of Midway

Most people know Midway as the small atoll in the Pacific that represent one of the largest naval battles of WWII. However, there's also a Midway Island known to many DIYers. It's the place in the middle of project where everything is torn up and it's a huge battle to get it finished.

I think I'm suffering from multiple personality disorder, too. I'm both the anal-retentive customer from Hell and the annoyed contractor -- all in one. I even made myself a little "punch list" of the work items I wasn't satisfied with. :)

Anyhow, it is starting to take shape and I'm discovering the blue wasn't such a horrible color; it was just a bit much on all four walls and the ceiling. But I like the Behr "Dolphin Fin" a lot better. The white ceiling makes a big difference too.

I've also been cleaning up some of the hardware like the cabinet door pulls and the hinges. It should be fun. I'll be sure so some really nice photos when the bathroom painting is complete.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?