Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

Mmmm...Toasty!

Actually, I can't stand to eat at Quizno's. Ever since they played those commercials with the post-mortem, tone-deaf rats. However, it sure has been hot here, something that reduces one's will to be outside in the sun on a ladder all weekend. I've also been part of a sizable wedding and been doing a bunch of odds and ends. I think I should get to some more meaningful stuff this weekend.

Anyhow, I did finish painting the interior beams in the living. I'm really happy with how the space feels. I got it just done before the appraiser came. Anyhow, I took a couple of cool shots:

From the Courtyard:

From Inside:


The bigger versions are available here.

Yes, I know they're under exposed -- sue me.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?