Sunday, November 20, 2005

 

It's The Little Things


"The devil is in the details..."

Boy is he ever! I think when you begin a project like this you really start learning about what kind of a person you are. I was describing some important details to a friend of mine and he immediately commented that I'm beginning to sound a lot like Howard Hughes -- my desire for perfection knowing no bounds. So, I've discovered that I'm an obsessive-compulsive, maniacal perfectionist. Yay!

To that end, this weekend I decided to tie up so loose ends -- little annoying things that have been bugging me. I decided to prime and paint the fence on the right side of the house. I also decided to relocate the spigot much closer to the ground. I know this stuff seems insignificant, but it really ties the front of the house together and makes that side look "finished." Anyhow, here's the pic:



Oh yeah, I was a little late in taking the picture (I took it right after Turkey Day so it also has another project -- my new front light) but I'll talk about that in the next post. Also, for you fellow perfectionists out there, I do notice the concrete post anchor that needs to be removed and my questionable sprinkler system -- they will be both be fixed in due time.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?